2011-02-10

Caron de Beaumarchais


2011 January 12th, sales in France began.

IT IS TIME TO SHOP !!!
I am not the kind of person who loves shopping but this is my first time sales experience in Paris.
so I have to kick my own ass out of this small apartment, force myself to do what people do here.
(or at least see what people are doing here )

The first day of sale, I went to Marais alone because I have to pick up my L'OFII (an ID for living in France),
then I met up with Lucille and Janice.

My shopping started.



However, it was my first day of shopping, so I did not really know what I need.
After an afternoon, I still did not buy anything.

BUT

I saw an very interesting hotel in Marais.
It is called "Caron de Beaumarchais"

Official Site:

Why is it so attractive for me?

Because it just looks so classic !!! Old-looking furnitures with the cosy atmosphere...
I believe everyone would fall in love with this hotel by the first sight !

 

The first floor is decorated by a 18th century piano, a card table, and a fire place.
at first I really thought that might be a cafe shop or just a 18th century furniture shop,
but then when I raised my head just wanted to know the name of this shop,
I saw a "Hotel" word... WOW
so I went home and looked it up on their official site...

their rooms are incredible !!! I WANT TO STAY OVER NIGHT THERE ONCE !!!

 

but the problem is that who would spend 150euros for one night hotel instead of resting in a free apartment? (well, not really free, because I did pay the rent...)

According to their official site, the playwright Beaumarchais lived closed by here, and he wrote "Le Mariage de Figaro" and this is adapted to the opera "Le Nozze di Figato" by Mozart !

Well, I'm not that familiar with Mozart nor Beaumarchais... but this history sounds cool for me.

and and and !!! this hotel is also close to some famous spot; for example, Picasso Museum, Carnavalet Museum, Marais (where I sometimes do shopping), Hotel de Ville, BHV department store, and lots of cute small shops...

Therefore !! People who are visiting Paris should really go there for me !!! at least a night !!!
Oh la la !!!

P.S. the price for a night is approximately 150euros - 200euros

Original Source of the photos:





2011年1月12日

法國打折季開始了 !!!
聽說這天會非常的瘋狂
每個人都會一早衝進她們看好的店去採購
有人還從別的城市或是國家來目睹這一幕
但是我是還在家裡睡覺的那一位...

今天我去瑪黑一趟去領我的居留證(雖然只是一張貼紙, 感覺毫無用處, 只是拿來申請房屋補助)

然後因為瑪黑是一個年輕人shopping的地方
所以我拿到居留證後就開始逛了起來

還剛好在某家店巧遇Bobo跟傑尼斯

其實我也沒有特別想要買的東西
因為很懶得去想
而且我有時候也沒啥心情shopping

總而言之我那天甚麼也沒買

在要準備回家的路上
看到一家好像是賣家具或是喝茶的店
因為他的一樓看起來好古典味
但是一抬頭看!!! 他竟然是一間旅館!!!

這裡是他的網址

他們網址只有英文或是法文

 

一樓就是他們的大廳, 雖然不怎麼大
可是光是他們的顏色跟傢具配起來
整個就是很美
我想應該是女孩們會想去的地方
有一台復古鋼琴, 一個18世紀打牌的桌子還有火爐

超美的阿 !!!!!!!

我一回家後馬上查了他們的網站

這間旅館基本上是以18世紀的風格作為設計
發現原來是有一個劇作家叫做Beaumarchais的人住在那附近
然後他在這裡寫了"Le Mariage de Figaro" 中文好像叫做"費加洛的婚禮" 很有名的歌劇
之後有用在莫札特的歌劇裡!!!

我又看了他們的房間
挖賽! 真的超優雅的感覺
而且在他們的網站上還可以看到從窗戶看出去的景象!
就是巴黎老舊的建築物! 浪漫*

 

重點就是這間旅館在巴黎瑪黑區!
離很多景點都很近, 像是畢卡索博物館, 市政廳, Beaumarchais的家, 或是你想要血拼的話這裡都超方便的, 而且都在一號線附近, 一號線又是大線! 通到很多著名景點

整個就是超完美

很想要在那裏住住看! 

所以才把這個旅館寫下來

以後有機會可以推薦朋友們來住 嘿嘿


P.S. 這裡一晚大概是150-200歐元

照片來源:




Caron de Beaumarchais


4 則留言:

  1. so jealousssssssss....~ missing much about you ~

    回覆刪除
  2. Oui cet hôtel je l'adorais!!! J'ai logé là-bas l'année dernière avec Jérôme en mars! Très très sympa et le concierge était très gentil.
    Il neige maintenant à Tokyo!!!! ça me fait penser à toi!

    回覆刪除
  3. hahha sounds kinda like boxing day in canada (december 26, day after christmas) where all stores have big sales and people go crazy on shopping..XD

    and wow that hotel looks so nice!!

    回覆刪除
  4. frederic,
    you should come here asap

    negi,
    NO!!! vous avez deja alles?! NO!!!
    c'est pas vrai !!!
    btw take care!!! I heard about the earthquake !!!

    grace,
    lol exactly!!! i just missed the boxing day this year!!! MAD!!!

    回覆刪除