2010-07-12

Breizh Café Crêperie - Tokyo



The first time I came to Breizh Café Crêperie was in Paris

With Michael and Damien ; )

It was so impressive that I also looked for its branch in Tokyo

and here it is : http://www.le-bretagne.com/

There are two kinds of it but still haven't figured out the differences even I went both.

1. Cafe Creperie Le Bretagne

2. Breizh Café Crêperie



Well... I'm gonna write about what I had in Tokyo but not the one in Paris because I forgot to take photos... :' (




" Cafe Creperie Le Bretagne "


This is what I had at Kagurazaka for the main dish

- Tomato & mushroom " complète "

( if I remember correctly)

Scrambled egg, ham, cheese, tomatoes, mushrooms






My dessert !! the Most Delicious Dessert ever !!!

- Bigoudène

Homemade stewed apples, calvados raisins, vanilla ice-cream

What is Calvados? just checked it on Wiki and found out that it's a kind of Apple Brandy (卡巴度斯蘋果酒 - 法國北部產的白蘭地 )

濃濃的酒釀出來的葡萄乾加上帶甜的香草冰淇淋是極品





" Breizh Café Crêperie " - Shinjuku Takashimaya 13 F

I came here with my school's juniors and some friends : )



Main - Raw ham " complète "

Scrambled egg, raw ham of Parma, cheese

This is also yum yum ; )








Ai-chan had the vegetable one

- Spinach " complète "

Sunny side up egg, ham, cheese, spinach

Dunno how she likes it but probably not bad !







Dessert time again !

- Saveur d'Ici

Kuromitsu, grean tea ice cream

Frances said the dessert is better than the main one.

So, this might be tasty ? ; )



Didn't take many photos of dessert

but there are some more that I would like to recommend:

- Quimpéroise

Homemade stewed apples, salted butter caramel, vanilla ice cream

Quimpéroise is similar to Bigoudène but without alcohol - it is the best choice for people who want to try a non-alcohol Bigoudène

- Duchesse Anne

Homemade stewed apples, calvados

It is a Flambéed Crêpe which means a crêpe with flames - suitable for alcohol lovers :D




Of course we need a bottle of drink to match great crêpes


Therefore,

- Cidre Bouché Brut

tastes like... hmm... Apple Brandy Soda? lol

I love it but it seems not really hot for Asian?

A very big おすすめ !!



C'est tout pour aujourd'hui !!



1 則留言:

  1. 暇人XD超用心的
    那個店門口好漂釀!!!!!i like it!!!!
    &this reminds m the green teaicecream
    yummy~

    回覆刪除